miércoles, 17 de septiembre de 2014

Weekend at Vienna



Hello dear friends!

This time I will write in english... if you need some assistance by translating,  just write me a comment below... ;-)

This weekend was a little bit different than the other ones... we welcomed Leo and Camille in our new flat and we just were doing some tourism through the city!
It was really amazing... not only because I could take some photos with my new camera, but also because we could discover some buildings, where usually you don't have access in... and it was possible because of the "open day".

First of all, we were having a very good brunch to get energy for the whole day! (I must confess it was my first Brunch in Vienna, yuhuuu!)

Brunch at Merkur Bar

Secondly, we were in the city hall:

Rathaus - Ayuntamiento (back side)

Christian, Judith, Didi, Vane, Leo und Camille im Rathaus

Blick auf das Burg Theater vom Rathaus

Thirdly, we were in the "Volkstheater", where we could see all his parts, including the back and under stage... very interesting :-)


We in Volkstheater

 ... im Volkstheater

Ich wünsche euch... Erfolg!


And Finally, we were in the "Mumok" museum... which had in this moment 3 expositions and only one of them was interesting (from my point of view...):

Mumok

My point of view

Camille and Didi looking art

It was definitely a very funny weekend... 
Maybe the prelude of the autumn, as you can see in the photos, we all are wearing pullovers... :-(

I hope that there will be still sun waiting for me in Mallorca next month!

Be happy!
Regards from the bohemian city!








No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario